St. James is thriving parish because our ministry leaders devote so much time and effort to serving the people of God. Below are some helpful links:
- Bulletin Submissions
- Please note that events held at the church and school must be scheduled through the Rectory Office before a bulletin notice can be submitted.
- Pulpit Announcements
- Room Reservations
- Any group meeting at the school, parish meeting rooms, or church (selling items after Mass) must complete a room reservation form for the Rectory. Please do not promote your meeting or event unless the Rectory has verified the time and location are available.
- Ministry Scheduler Pro
- Clean-up Guidelines Document
- Diocesan Office of Child Protection
- Parish Ministry Leads in English & Spanish