“And let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
The Saint James Young Adults/Professionals Community strives to form an authentic and integrated parish community. Through regular formative activities and social events, we seek to build relationships, grow together in faith, and support the mission of the Church. Both single and married people, 18 years and older, are welcome.
If you are interested in learning more or joining our email list, feel free to reach out to our community’s coordinator Molly Loesel. You can also join our Facebook group to get all the latest information on group events and happenings.
Calendar & Resources
- Holy Hour & Happy Hour: Third Thursday of the month beginning with Holy Hour in the Church from 7:00pm-8:00pm.
- Bible Study: Most Monday at St. Anthony of Padua 3305 Glen Carlyn Road in Bailey’s Crossroads at 7:00pm in Room 9. Contact Thalia Garcia for more information.
- Running Club: Every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm. Follow the St. James Facebook page for announcements to this event or reach out to Adam Vogel.
- Volleyball: Every Sunday at 2:00pm (weather permitting) at Cherry Hill Park 312 Park Ave Falls Church. Follow our Facebook page for announcements or reach out to Paul Santiago.
- Men’s & Women’s Small Groups: If you are interested in joining or starting a Men’s or Women’s Group, reach out to Andrew Vivirito.
- Men’s Book Study on Sexual Purity – ongoing on Sunday nights at 8:00pm. If you are interested, please contact [email protected]
- Diocese of Arlington Young Adults Ministry Page: To find a complete listing of Young Adult/Young Professional communities and ministries in the Arlington Diocese, click here.